Forward Arch® Corrective Orthotics
Why do we feel our orthotics stand out?
We try and help correct your foot’s structure. We feel you must change the current mis-alignments and allow the foot to function normally by placing your foot in a neutral position.
Our orthotics help with this by supporting your muscle and bone structure of your feet by placing you over your four arches; Medial, Longitudinal, Transverse, and Metatarsal which allows the feet to flex. By doing this, you can strengthen and help regain your foot’s balance, alignment and posture. This alleviates foot discomfort and related symptoms.
Our products come with a Lifetime Guarantee against chipping, cracking, or breaking.
- Helps to correct posture and thereby alleviates foot discomfort and related symptoms
- Works to properly aligns feet over all three arches: medial, longitudinal and metatarsal
- Class 1 Medical Device (lowest risk classification)
- Awarded U.S. Patent # D574586
- Non-absorbent, medical grade polymer – a good choice for Diabetics
- Lifetime warranty against breakage from normal wear – not against heat or abrasion
Unlike some other orthotic insoles, Forward Arch Corrective Orthotics work to improve misalignment in the foot. Don’t just keep your foot molded in the wrong position. Work to correct it.
Millions of people around the world wear these type of orthotics and they are sold through various medical and health related fields. When you purchase orthotics from Forward Arch, you are buying directly from the manufacturer.
Forward Arch® Corrective Orthotics are warranted from any manufacturing defects in workmanship or materials.
If our orthotics should ever break from normal wear, they will be replaced for free!